The MICE Academy are consistently researching various opportunities to enhance group communications in any MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Exhibitions collectively known as Events) undertaking.
Spurred on by several factors such as: Undiscovered Destinations / Extra Learning Experiences / Environmental & Sustainability Appreciation / Destination Exclusivity plus Covid-19 – the MICE Town & Country Initiative was launched
A group ranging between 10 & 50 dependent on the destination can enjoy a total package which includes:
- comfortable meeting facilities
- well-appointed over-night accommodation
- country cuisine at it’s finest
- tours of historical interest
- return transportation from office
- facilitator / guide from commencement to farewells
This initiative allows several advantages:
- peaceful meeting environment
- enhanced opportunity to get-to-know fellow employees
- greater appreciation of South African history
- opportunity to partake in an environmental & sustainable undertaking
- On agreement to participate in the initiative – The MICE Academy will communicate with the selected town co-ordinator in order to ensure all the required components are considered for the package.
- The MICE Academy will thereafter visit the town and inspect the various suggested packaged components.
- The package will be formulated and marketed to the end-user potential client