If an event exists, it exists with a budget, and if the event exists in some form of a budget, it can be measured’
MICE Measured is an up-skilling programme designed for seasoned event planners including various designated management who are responsible for an event’s sustainability.
The Subscriber sector percentages are: 99% Corporate / 1% Association / 0% Public sector.
Having commenced The MICE Academy’s MICE Measured programme in a pilot launch during 2020 – there are 25 subscribers to date.
‘a measured event describes an event that is careful and deliberate’
The programme has a number of distinct advantages:
- pinpoints each event’s purpose;
- ensures measurable outcomes;
- adjusts event’s purpose as determined;
- provides inputs on supplier / services RFPs;
- assists in accurate RFPs;
- ensures the outcomes justify the means;
- reports on event completion measures.
‘Sustainable events- both virtual & FtoF – is the ability to be maintained at a certain measured rate & level
The programme is underpinned with The MICE Academy’s hands-on assistance which ensures certain event justification in relation to the financial outlay