Below are the entire details for this unique & dynamic workshop. Click on the plus (+) symbol to expand the accordion for more info. Bear in mind that participation is limited hence early registration is advisable.
- To present the essential elements of a professional event planning series of services & value-adds;
- To provide templates on a range of compliance issues;
- To introduce presenters who are available for specific requirements.
Designed to refresh the participant’s knowledge base for:
- Independent Event Planners who understand the importance of adding to their skills, benefits and value-adds in order to have greater leverage in securing more projects;
- Salaried Event Planners who require (1) a better understanding of the ‘professional’ services offered by independent planners & (2) information to improve their organisation’s events whether corporate, association or public sectors;
- MICE Suppliers* – with an event planning section; * = venues, staging, production, décor, brand design etc.
To ensure the participants – irrespective of their background – depart the workshop with greater knowledge, information and back-up documentation than prior to participating in the workshop.
End-user decision-makers (those who allocate the finance & select service providers) are likely to start including these bench-marks within their event RFPs. (Request for Proposals)
The introductory investment is R1500.00 per participant.
- Personal ring-binder with explanations & templates (as per programme subjects) This is the participant’s personal file which can be added-to following the workshop. These updates will also be forthcoming from The MICE Academy – as per subject item – and emailed to participants on an ongoing basis
- Various expert presenters
- Light Breakfast on arrival
- Buffet Luncheon
- Refreshment Breaks – mid-morning & afternoon
- Easy access to the Gautrain station
- 15% VAT
- Transport to-&-from the host venue – HB Connect
- Accommodation (Signature Hotel in West Street Sandton is recommended)
- Any other items not shown in the inclusions
Thursday 16th May or Thursday 30th May 2019
09h00 to 4.00pm – 6 hours of presentations, explanations & templates
Host venue: HB Connect – The premier dedicated multi-purpose venue in the heart of Sandton .
The workshop’s facility at HB Connect allows individual seating with space between participants for notes and laptops.
HB Connect is also renowned for excellent cuisine under the watchful eye of the management owner: Executive Chef Nigel Sand & his Team
Presenters & Contributors:
- Helen Brewer – Programme Facilitator with 4 decades of experience within all aspects of the MICE industry
- Senior Experts will explain & provide documentation on: (a) simple steps for ease of compliance (b) essential insurance at limited cost (c) CPR & Medical Tips (d) Sustainability Commencement.
The names and details of the contributors will be published together with their CVs on an ongoing basis..
- On receipt of the completed registration form – acknowledgement details will be forwarded.
- Confirmation is via payment only.
- Registrations close 2 working days prior to the commencement of the workshop;
- Cancellation of a Confirmed Participant before preparations advised & 10 working days prior to commencement (emailed notification)…
- …a 50% discount is applicable;
- …4 working days or more prior to the commencement date may register on a future workshop;
- …An alternative participant is always most welcome. A completed registration form is required stating the participant being replaced;
- …Confirmed participants will receive full details of workshop programme timing, location map and directions 2 working days prior to the commencement of the workshop;
- Participation numbers are limited hence early registration and confirmation is necessary.