Increasing Your Knowledge Bubble with Effective Planning
– Designed for the Travel Trade –
Wednesday 29th March or 21st June 2017
(March date – Bookings closed)
The travel industry as an add-on to their client’s travel requirements, are becoming more involved within the MICE component.
The core competency of the travel trade is to undertake the travel, accommodation and ground arrangements on behalf of their clients.
Non-core tasks of travel trade can be less than effective in relation to the actual planning, administration and communication of the client’s event requirements.
With the registration of participants onto an event – there is more than one client of the travel company. The foremost client is the company representative who requires their travel partners to undertake the planning of the event, while the second ‘client’ is the actual event participants.
Ensuring effective planning of the client’s event component has a range of benefits which hold the travel company in good stead. Benefits such as: Positive reputation, more satisfied clients and most important of all the greater possibility for increased event arranging.
Event planning needs to be thoroughly understood in a step-by-step process. By participating in this travel knowledge bubble your company’s abilities will be increased by understanding and implementing:
- Requirements in the initial communications process;
- The Relationship between the travel company and the overall client;
- The Relationship between the travel company and the client’s participants;
- Venue Requirements
- The Communication Journey
- Planning on the Event Day/s – Best Practice
- Catering & Timing
- Golden Rules in Keeping with the promo literature
- Outcomes and Follow-throughs
Click on the link/s below for: