Increasing Your Knowledge Bubble with Effective Planning
– Designed for Training Companies –
Tuesday 28th March or Tuesday 20th June 2017
(March date – Bookings closed)
The core competency of training companies is to train individuals at a variety of levels and on a wide range of disciplines.
Non-core tasks of training companies can be less than effective in relation to the actual planning, administration and communication of training courses.
With the registration of participants onto a course – there is more than one client of the training company. The foremost client is the company representative who sanctions the registration of their personnel, while the second ‘client’ is the actual course participants.
Ensuring effective planning of your training courses has a range of benefits which hold the training company in good stead. Benefits such as: Positive reputation, more satisfied clients and most important of all the greater possibility for increased course attendance.
Course planning needs to be thoroughly understood in a step-by-step process. By participating in this training knowledge bubble your company’s abilities will be increased by understanding and implementing:
- Requirements in the promotional literature wording;
- The Relationship between Training company and the overall client;
- The Relationship between Training company and the client’s participants;
- Venue Requirements
- The Communication Journey
- Planning on the Training Day/s – Best Practice
- Catering & Timing
- Golden Rules in Keeping with the promo literature
- Outcomes and Follow-throughs
Click on the link/s below for: